What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, gender, etc.)
- Use the time of website and game.
- The location where you use game services.
- The IP address where you use game services.
- Login、Browsing device
- Mouse, Keyboard, Controller behavior during the game
- Behavior about clicks position and view the website and game.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you.
- Email subscription on our website or game.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Voluntarily complete a bug report in game.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Use our game service with an internet connection, only after you agree when first time launches the game.
- Post, reply and comment on social media platform (Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, etc.).
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Email you with special offers on other products and service we think you might like
- Marketing analysis, research through google analytics.
- Improve the quality of our game services.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data at our server based in Taipei, Taiwan.
We will keep your data for 30 days. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by erasing/delete any electronic, and physically destroyed any non-electronic data if there any.
001Studios would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop 001Studios from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click Unsubscribe at the button of our email.
What are your data protection right?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access -
You have the right to request 001Studios for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification -
You have the right to request that 001Studios correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request 001Studios to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure -
You have the right to request 001Studios erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing -
You have the right to request that 001Studios restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing -
You have the right to object to 001Studios processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability -
You have the right to request that 001Studios transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different type of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes (Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc..). We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website feature may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that 001Studios has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.